Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Day 28 Living My Dream...A Day of Rest and Fun

Yesterday I spent the morning priming this piece of furniture so I do not have a picture of a finish. I actually primed a few other pieces too but I was in a hurry to get moving so I will have to share those later.
 When I got home yesterday I had all intentions of putting a coat of paint on some of the furniture but once I sat down I just did not feel like going back to the paint!
  After I spent some time with relatives I went to a small town to deliver something when I thought of a dear friend that lived across the street. She has the cutest porch so I walked over to see if I could catch her at home. We spent the next few hours talking, laughing and sharing experiences. What a treasure friends are to my life. I am blessed beyond measure.
 

No comments: