Friday, October 25, 2013

Day 25 of Living my dream...my dream gets bigger

So today I went shopping with my dd and after we found her iphone that she left in the bathroom at Lowes we purchased some paint and primer. Yes, I am getting display pieces ready for our December weekend. I am excited to see what I can do with a few new pieces and some new gift items.
  It has been an exciting time, a few bumps in the road but overall we have had an amazing opening event. My siblings were amazing with their support and help. And since we are having so much fun we have decided to be open one more weekend. I will have some new pictures very soon of some of the new displays. I can't wait to share.
  Today when I went inside the shop to drop a few things off I was a little sad to see how bare it is. I think I forgot to post pictures but I will update this post with a few pictures of the shop now.
  One thing is for sure, I am living my dream. I am making mistakes and I am loving every minute of it. It is such had work and I often spend 12 hours a day working on projects but the days go fast and the ideas keep coming. I am so happy even when I am sad. I have a deep joy that only God could place in my heart. But to be honest, almost everyday I pick up my phone to call Mom. It seems like I just talked to her. She is so missed, so loved and yet she is in everything I do. I have an even bigger dream...things I want to do that will expand the little shed. I want to add on to the back and make it larger. There were times we were very full of people and I think we could easily expand. Can't wait to see what we can do. But first we have a show to get ready for the December event!

No comments: