Wednesday, August 28, 2013

What a Beauty!!!

We are getting a small thunder storm currently that woke me out of my sleep so thought I would get an early start today.
  My dd is taking cake decorating classes and I just wanted to brag about her beautiful cake. I am so pleased for her. I think it is just beautiful!!!
And I just had to show you a piece of material that I picked up at Hobby Lobby. When I saw it I knew that I had to buy it. They only had one yard left so I must not have been the only one who fell in love with it. I sure hope that one yard will finish my project. I had some inspiration on Sunday. I was sharing some of my ideas with one of my cousins and an inspiration was born and this material is part of it!
  Yesterdays post was the beginning of my sign for my business I still have the other side to finish and then maybe something to dress it up a bit!
   Well, have a few projects that are calling my name~