Sunday, August 4, 2013

Another finish before and after

(this picture is off of google images since I forgot to take a picture)
 I finished this beautiful piece a few days ago and I am going tomorrow to find some handles. I may use the original ones if I give them a new coat of paint. I adore this piece and I would love to keep it. I moved it into the shop area so it would be safe. It is a real beauty.
 I also unloaded the treasures after church and put them away for safe keeping. I love the red suitcases. They will be perfect for Christmas.
And we found this door in the pouring rain and I thought I had to have it. It is just a wonderful old door. I think I am going to make it into a sign.
 I will soon start to set thing up and then I will have so many pictures that you will be sick of them...lol
  I am so excited about the sale!

1 comment:

cynthia lee designs said...

Looks like you found lots of good treasures.
~Cindy