Monday, August 19, 2013

Rosette Pumpkin


I spend the weekend dog sitting this little cutie. He was such a good boy. He loves to snuggle and he is just adorable!
Today I decided to work  on a craft. I primed an orange pumpkin that is one you can pick up at a big box store.
Then I used ModPode to form little rosettes out of yarn.I make different sizes and sometimes I over lap the rosettes so they are layered! This is an easy craft but it does take a good amount of time. I did not get mine finished today but I will share a picture when it is done.
 I actually spent a good part of the day working on times for our sale, which is october 18 and 19. More on that to come!

3 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Hi, what a sweet little furry face, so cute....great idea about the pumpkin too, Francine.

cynthia lee designs said...

What a cutie to spend the weekend with!!
Love your rosette pumpkin...very pretty.
~Cindy

Tina said...

Oh, I really like this!!!
T