Saturday, August 24, 2013

Green Suitcase Gets New Life


A few days ago I told you about a suitcase that I had picked up. I loved the green color but I didn't like the scratches that I could not wash off. I broke open the primer and gave it a light coat. It took quite a while for it to dry, I thought it might have been from the humidity but honestly I think it could just be the vinyl itself! Anyways once it was dry I stired a few sparkles into my paint can and painted the outside with two coats of white. I know you can not see it in the picture but there are light little sparkles all over the suitcase, just what I was wanting. It is still tacky to touch so I can't do much with it yet but soon!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, no! Here we go again! What are you going to use it for? How does the story end? Awww. ;) You are a creative lady, Dianntha. You have been blessed with the ability to see and bring out beauty in forgotten and dull things!

Love and hugs!
Heather

My Colonial Home said...

Interesting!
Can't wait to see what happens with this piece.
Blessings,
Karen

Phyllis @Around the House said...

You found such cool things, love what you always do with them, can't wait to see what you do with the suit case...so much talent...love your post...Phyllis