Saturday, August 3, 2013

Final day of 600 mile garage sale

Well I have to tell you that day 2 started with a  bee sting. We were headed out the door early this morning for day two of the 600 mile garage sales and my daughter got stung by a wasp on the foot. Of course it is right where her sandal goes over her foot too. We headed to Walmart to get her some meds and hoped that she would feel better. Her foot finally got a little better but the medicine made her drowsy all day long. We went to MANY garage sales but we just found very little that we loved. I did purchase a beautiful tea set at the very first sale and it is a good thing I did because we did not see another one all day!
  We finally headed home early so my dd could rest. I went out and mowed the lawn and enjoyed the fresh air before dinner. We all had a good day being together but we did not purchase much at all today. So even though we had rain yesterday we did find many treasures sooooo That is our story today!

2 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Morning, ouch, looks sore......Such a busy time trying to find treasures, but that's what we do, :) Francine.

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

OUCH!