Friday, August 30, 2013

Crafting the Day Away!

Dear Friends, I thought I would share with you a few of the projects I have been completing. No, I am not by-passing fall. But with the Vyntage Barn Holiday Sale coming closer every day I have to finish a few of my winter projects.
  I found these little pails while I was on the 600 garage sale. I was not wild about the hearts but I thought I could probably do something with them! They were the right color and the right size so when I took them out the of the bag yesterday I knew that I could use some of the sweaters left over from the sweater pumpkins to hide that heart.
  This is what I started with (and in the background you can see the bottome of one of them with the sweater and some roses!
This is what I came up with on the first one. A sweater on the bottom and burlap on the top. Again, in the back ground you can see another one!


Today, I decided to finish it off the a nest and a bird with two tags in the back. It turned out so cute.
I think this one is my favorite but then I love bottle brush trees. There is glitter on the branches but I know you can not see that in the picture.

 This one is gold and a little more elegant with gold bulbs tucked in as well.
 And for those of you who just want to have fun. We have snowballs. This one has a silver trim and a chalk board..can't find my chalk but I will write something on it when I do!
 Then once I was started I thought I would finish this little deer. I found him quite a while back but didn't know what I was going to do with it. I was thinking a snow globe but when I found this silver little platter I thought it was perfect for a little winter scene. I love deer!
    Again, Vyntage Barn Holiday Sale is October 18 and 19.

3 comments:

cynthia lee designs said...

Those buckets are so pretty!! Hope you have a great sale.
~Cindy

Unknown said...

wow...you have been a busy bee! Love those creations though!

Julie @ followyourheartwoodworking said...

Oh I love the hearts, that type of heart is in my logo!