Thursday, August 22, 2013

Hutch Finished and More

Today I finally finished painting all the furniture...done..finally! While I was waiting for my dh to get home to help move the furniture I decided to break open the spray paint and work on another project. Here is a suitcase that I found at a garage sale. I kinda liked the green but I didn't like it all scuffed up so I broke open some primer and gave it a bath in white.
I set it out in the sun to dry but honestly it was so humid that it took a long time for it to dry. I will show you what it looks like tomorrow!
I also thought I would show you how I dry some of the things I paint...I use bushes..
and my favorite chairs...
Or on a spare table!
And, as promised I wanted to share the hutch I shared yesterday. I still have a few touch-ups and I have to purchase some new knobs but here she is...in her glory!

3 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Looks so beautiful, great job, Francine.

Loraine said...

Wow that looks stunning! Great job!

Unknown said...

It is stunning! I agree! Love the contrast! Well done, friend!

Love,
Heather