Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Furniture, Furniture, Furniture

Working like crazy to finish the furniture and my target to finish is tomorrow. I have been working long days in order to finish this week. I have been working with chalk paint this week and so far I do like it. I did have to get use to the distressing. I seems to distress pretty easily so I need to use only a little pressure.
  I have many handles to replace so I have to measure and then figure out what I really want each to look like. You know that I love the sparkle so I will visit a few places Friday and see what I can find.
Even though it must look like a mess to you, to me it looks like progress. Just a month ago I did not think I would have enough furniture to fill the shed, now I am finally getting full.   I have so many ideas that I want to try to put into place before the sale and so many neat objects for the sale.I will share some of my vintage creations once I get them out the storage bins and into the shop.
 There is much to do but count it all as joy~


No comments: