Saturday, January 12, 2013

Valentines Quick-make!

Good Morning Friends, I decided to dig out my favorite Valentine decoration today. My daughter made this a few years ago when she was quite young. I don't have steps to show but we cut out the hearts with all different heart material. We used fusible web to place them onto the material.


We layered it with batting, and backing and tied it with dmc floss. Then I sewed on the binding and we were done!

I must admit not only do I love it...it is quite cheerful.

4 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Morning, how beautiful the heart quilt is, so special that is was made with love to......and cheery ,Blessings Francine.

Prims By The Water said...

Very cheerful indeed! Reds are so nice to enjoy during the Winter months. Have a great weekend. Janice

Robin said...

What a neat piece. Not only cheerful but heart warming if every day you see it you of working on it with your daughter.

Bonnie@Creative Decorating said...

I love it! All ready for Valentine's Day!