Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A Little Sharing of Hope.......

 Winter,  a time of quiet and rest. Christmas is over and the weather has been a little frightful but I am going to take this opportunity to spend some time in quiet reflection and on moving towards my dreams.
 If you have been following my blog then you know that a lot has happened in the last 18 months, most of it has been pretty devastating. This year I must set my   life into a forward motion but I do not want to move out of the will of God. I want to be in the palm of His hand as I start new ventures. With His everlasting arms wrapped around my family and my ventures.
  I have so many ideas floating around and so much tugging at me but I must plant my feet and begin...so I start my new year with hope and anticipation.
  I am declaring that this year will hold love and happiness for me and my family. That I will put into motion some of the dreams that have been placed in my heart.
  I am looking forward to growing and learning no matter what the pace..fast or slow...I will be reaching for the stars and sprinkling some of the dust as I go along. My heart is full and my mind is set on taking a new path for this year.
  I pray you follow along and feel free to chime in..I want this to be a place of warm welcomes and my home a place of open doors!
  So today I say hello to tomorrow..Dianntha

1 comment:

Gumbo Lily said...

What lovely sentiments. I want to be walking with Him and in His purposes too. What other way is there? Dream big, be blessed.