Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Small Cozy Area for Winter

Hello Dear Friends,
  I have been wanting to post for a few days but I really didn't want to share all the details of what I have been up to. We own rental properties and sometimes when someone hasn't paid in a very long time and we can't get them to move, we have to take terrible measures. That has been consuming my time. It is not pleasant at all but sometimes necessary.
   I thought I would share a little area in my bathroom that I worked on a few days ago. Everything was already in my storage area so no new purchases here. The pillow was a gift as was the scenty melter.

Sometimes I like to put just a few things together to make it cozy. This is the area where I put on my make-up in the bathroom and I want it to be pleasant while I am working on making myself beautiful..lol.




Nothing too exciting today as far as pictures. But the news is that my dishwasher arrived yesterday! I was so excited and wanted to share pictures but when dh started hooking it up we needed different connections for the plumbing. Since we live outside a very small town, everything was closed. It is still sitting in the middle of my kitchen waiting until tonight. I hope to show you tomorrow.
  And I wanted to share with you that this morning I was laying in bed...I was awake but still basking in the heat of my electric blanket and I received a text from my brother that said, Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. Mat. 5:6 Now that is the way to start the day just thinking about the Lord before my feet hit the floor...thank you, Brother.

6 comments:

Hillcresthome Prims said...

I love your warm display,I also joined your blog. I really enjoy it. I saw the older post. No spend in Feb. I am going to tell my husband that he will like that very much!
I will see how we do!
I too, have a blog. I hope you come over. I love new follwer's. I will do a post about no spend in Feb. next week.
I think it would be alot of fun!
Blessings,
Tricia

Primitive Stars said...

Oh what a warm and cozy little viginet, so prim, love it......Francine.

Prims By The Water said...

Lovely display! I know what you mean about rentals..my mom rented out my grammas home and had a terrible time with it. Stay warm, Janice

Robin said...

You have such a gift with putting things together. I love seeing your cozy little settings.

Shabby Brocante, Karen said...

This is so pretty! I love the star! Cameo over from, "Blissful White Wednesday"
Karen

SewSweetVIntage said...

Sweet Collection!!!! New follower:) Follow back http://www.sewsweetvintage.com/2013/01/sweet-heart-pillow-upcycle.html