Wednesday, January 23, 2013

She is Here!!!!

Good Morning,
 I am happy to say the dishwasher is installed and working!!! What a joy it is to have it replace the dishes that were sometimes sitting on the counter!!! My hands don't tolerate dish soap so I would have to wear my little purple gloves to do dishes and I can tell  you sometimes my hands smelled like those rubber gloves and that isn't so good either!

I had started to load it before I took a picture but here she is on the inside, just as pretty!
I also wanted to tell you about this sweet little give away. Click the link and follow her blog and then you can put your name in to win!


Primitive Stars said...

Wow, it`s a beauty, good for you!!!! Enjoy, Francine.

Prims By The Water said...

Can I send some of my dirty dishes down to you...what a shiny beauty! Thanks for posting about my giveaway. Stay warm, Janice

sweetvintageofmine said...

Happy Day for you! NICE! Have a wonderful coming weekend! Roxie