Wednesday, January 23, 2013

She is Here!!!!


Good Morning,
 I am happy to say the dishwasher is installed and working!!! What a joy it is to have it replace the dishes that were sometimes sitting on the counter!!! My hands don't tolerate dish soap so I would have to wear my little purple gloves to do dishes and I can tell  you sometimes my hands smelled like those rubber gloves and that isn't so good either!

I had started to load it before I took a picture but here she is on the inside, just as pretty!
I also wanted to tell you about this sweet little give away. Click the link and follow her blog and then you can put your name in to win!

3 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Wow, it`s a beauty, good for you!!!! Enjoy, Francine.

Prims By The Water said...

Can I send some of my dirty dishes down to you...what a shiny beauty! Thanks for posting about my giveaway. Stay warm, Janice

sweetvintageofmine said...

Happy Day for you! NICE! Have a wonderful coming weekend! Roxie