Monday, January 14, 2013

Random Thoughts




 Since I really don't have much to blog about today I thought I would show you a picture of the sunrise. It was so beautiful and so red. Later that evening we had a lot of rain!
And because I am feeling blue I thought  would show you what I had for lunch. A salsa salad...I know boring but sometimes I need to feel what I feel.
 Even though I am blue today I want to say I am thankful for our home. It gives me great joy to be here in this time of rest.

3 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

What gorgeous pics! I have noticed that the days are starting to get longer Yipee! Take care, Janice

Liz said...

Beautiful sunrise! We have had some amazing sunrise and sunsets in our neck of the woods!

Robin Johnson said...

I hope that you are feeling more like yourself soon. Your so right about feeling what you need to feel. Oftentimes it helps to take the time to let all the feeling come to the surface and deal with them.

Your sunrise photos are gorgeous by the way! I love how it looks through the bare tree branches - beautiful!