Monday, October 8, 2012

Table Centerpiece

 Today I spent the afternoon working on a table centerpiece for my daughter's graduation party. Our dd is graduating from Hair Design School and we are using a fall theme. It is going to be a casual party with plenty to eat and drink!
 I gathered some glue sticks and fall stickers that I picked up for 50% off at Hobby Lobby.

 A little tinsel and some burlap.

 And then you just have fun.
 I found some glitter dust and thought I would give it a little glam...
 It is difficult to see but it is pretty.

If you look closely you can see the sparkle on the branches.
 This is a close up of some of the decorations on the branch.



My dh was nice enough to rob out tree of a branch for this design!!

Day 1 This is where it began for the 31 days of Fall Inspiration

No comments: