Monday, October 29, 2012

Random Inspiration for Fall


We had a large family gathering that led to loads of fun. Beautiful weather, lots of food, pop corn over an open fire and even horse rides...what a day we had! The drive was so beautiful with all the fall leaves.
And then I visited my Aunt and she is making puppies out of work socks...they are just darling!
Then I got inspired from this pictured in a magazine. I love these colors together!

And this is my new inspiration...I am going to try to figure out how to make this...I hope I can find something on the web to help...I am making my list of decorations for Christmas....Be safe with the storm that will be raging outside. I am praying for all of you. I am hoping that here in Ohio it is not as bad as they are predicting!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Good morning Dianntha,
Your outing sounds like tons of fun!
Love the inspirations you show here - I haven't been looking yet but I guess the time is getting close to start getting ideas for decorating.
I also pray for safe keeping through this storm.
Karen

Heather Wise said...

Good Morning, Dianntha,
Yes, we are hunkering down here in PA. Fun times! God is good!

Love the inspiration! I have been gleaning Pintrest for ideas! I love the paper ornament. I can't just seem to bear to rip up books. But, I am loving the paper trends this year- very French Country- Lends well with rustic prim Christmas!

Thank you for sharing your lovely pictures!

Stay safe!!!! Windy blessings...

Heather "The Marm"