Friday, October 12, 2012

A little Spray Paint for Fall Inspiration

I am still working on a few projects for out daughters graduation party in about 10 days. I wanted to do something fun for her table. So while she is in school I thought I would surprise her with her name in glitter.
I gave each letter a coat of gold spray paint.  I love the way they look!




Then a lot of glitter....wow more like what I wanted!
I did have quite a little mess with all the glitter but it was a quick clean-up. I can't show you the final outcome yet because I want her to be surprised....I will show you soon!

2 comments:

priscilla said...

I bet your daughter will love the glitter letters ! very cool !

My Colonial Home said...

Oh she is going to be so surprised and they are turning out very nice.
Well have to wait for the unveiling I guess...
Karen