Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Treasures from Farmchick!




Yesterday when we brought in the mail this is the package that the mail lady had on my mailbox. I was so excited but then I remembered I needed to get my camera so once I found it I took the pictures of all the wonderful treasures that Tania of Farmchick sent to me. The candles are really wonderful...oh they smell so great and so cute too. Wish I could send you the smell!!!
Thanks you so much Tania...I already put all the candles out for display and boy does my room smell great. Thanks a million.
If you haven't visited Farmchick then stop by soon. Be Blessed.

4 comments:

simple~needs said...

geez, i am jealous. ;) lol
everything looks great!!
kim

p.s. you goodies were mailed this afternoon. i sent them with my daughter.

Linda said...

Wow! I love all your goodies....especially the gorgeous sunflower. Have a happy weekend...Linda

Farmchick said...

Hi--
I am glad you like your goodies!!! We still have a lot of snow but it is melting...and MUDDY! Started harvesting sunflowers again today....I just want to get done before more snow arrives!

Meggie said...

Wow! Two packages for you...how fabulous! Enjoy your treasures. We had a silver tree when I was growing up. Funny how things have a way of recycling.