Monday, November 10, 2008

New railing for my garden shed...


Last week my parents were getting ready to leave for Florida when I got a call from my dad saying lets put the railing on your garden shed. I thought we were done with projects for this year but since he was willing....
We worked for a couple of hours and this is what the finished porject looks like. I put another caot of paint on them and they look like new. They are actually the old railings from the porch on my house. They look great on my shed. Thanks, Dad.

8 comments:

Juanita said...

I just Love it. I need to show my hubby the picture.I also love your little tree in your croc. Have a blessed day!
Juanita

Meggie said...

Looks great, Dianntha!

Holly Michael, APR said...

So many cute ideas on this site. Thanks for turning me on to the great new backgrounds. I like the one you are using now (liked the last one too).

Cottage Contessa said...

Oh WOW Dianntha! Your porch looks awesome! That's the fanciest shed I have ever seen and I love it. It looks more like a little home than a shed. I am going to have to show my husband tonight when he gets home from work.....oh honey, I have a little project for you.......lol Wishing you a wonderful day sweetie!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Farmhouse Blessings said...

LOL! That's your garden shed? I think I could happily live our my remaining years in that shed. Its gorgeous!

Smiles,
Lea

Melanie said...

Looks like a doll house!!!

country cottage said...

WOW, That's an amazing Garden Shed. How cute.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the interesting post. Steel Garden Sheds are the newest trend in market. They are easy to set up and long lasting. Furthermore they are a great money saver.