Monday, November 24, 2008

Primitve Santa wallhanging


When you step into the kitchen from the back porch to the right you will see this primitive wall hanging that I made. This year I hung it very low so the three year old in our family could get a good look at it.. I thought she might enjoy something fun too. Tomorrow I will take you on the tour of my kitchen. I am a little disappointed with the pics because I can't get ones that I think really show the kitchen as it is...but I will snap a few more and just choose the best ones.
Since we are so close to Thanksgiving I wanted to post some of the things I am Thankful for!!
My Dad and Mom have worked so hard this summer at my home and I am so thankful they did because without them we could never have gotten the buildings put up and the old one ripped down...they will never know how much Dan and I appreciate their help.
I am thankful every day for my husband and the hours he works so I can stay home with the girls.
And I am thankful that I am blessed with three of the most adorable teenage girls..they keep me laughing and that is so important!!! Blessings to each of you.

6 comments:

Farmchick said...

Love your wallhanging. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!!

CozyGirl said...

I love your wallhanging ~ very nice ! Have a great Thanksgiving !
Janae

Meggie said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Dianntha!

Linda said...

Sweet, sweet Santa. Happy Thanksgiving..hugs, Linda

Tolentreasures said...

Beautiful wallhanging and so many blessings to be thankful for!

Cathy

Cottage Contessa said...

Beautiful wallhanging sweetie! I hope you and your lovely family (including your dear and precious parents!) and a wonderful Thanksgiving Dianntha!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)