Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christmas on the back porch




I thought I would give you a glimpse at a few of my decorations on the back porch. Right inside the door you will see a simple stand with a light and greenery. I love the way it looks and smells. On top of the cabinet I have some of the treasures that some of my blog friends have sent to me over the years...and a snowman that my daughter made.
I havew a few more decorations on the porch but I didn't get a chance to take a snap of them yet...so I will see what I can do...until then be blessed.

6 comments:

Linda said...

What a warm welcome as you enter your home....I especially like the little heart in the bowl. I can hardly wait to see your silver tree...I've always loved these but never had one...hugs, Linda

Liane said...

What a cute and different snowman! Your porch area looks very homey and inviting. Can't wait to see more!
-Liane

Gumbo Lily said...

Ah ha! I see the felt heart I made you. I had forgotten all about it.

Nice back porch setting.

Jody

Lea of Farmhouse Blessings said...

Love all the little homespun treasures. And that gingerbread garland is cute as can be. Now I want one too! I'll have to add that to my project list.

Smiles,
Lea

Screen Door said...

Love the red and green.... Gives a cozy feeling on a winter day...

BittersweetPunkin said...

This post reminded me of the wool felt garland you sent me...I can't wait to unpack it and display it this year!!