Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christmas on the back porch




I thought I would give you a glimpse at a few of my decorations on the back porch. Right inside the door you will see a simple stand with a light and greenery. I love the way it looks and smells. On top of the cabinet I have some of the treasures that some of my blog friends have sent to me over the years...and a snowman that my daughter made.
I havew a few more decorations on the porch but I didn't get a chance to take a snap of them yet...so I will see what I can do...until then be blessed.

6 comments:

Linda said...

What a warm welcome as you enter your home....I especially like the little heart in the bowl. I can hardly wait to see your silver tree...I've always loved these but never had one...hugs, Linda

Liane said...

What a cute and different snowman! Your porch area looks very homey and inviting. Can't wait to see more!
-Liane

Gumbo Lily said...

Ah ha! I see the felt heart I made you. I had forgotten all about it.

Nice back porch setting.

Jody

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Love all the little homespun treasures. And that gingerbread garland is cute as can be. Now I want one too! I'll have to add that to my project list.

Smiles,
Lea

Melanie said...

Love the red and green.... Gives a cozy feeling on a winter day...

BittersweetPunkin said...

This post reminded me of the wool felt garland you sent me...I can't wait to unpack it and display it this year!!