Saturday, March 16, 2013

Owls, Owls and Owls

Hello Dear Friends,
  I have been dabbling a little with a few small crafts. My dd seems to be loving owls and wanted me to help her make a few so we googled patterns and started with scraps and buttons that we had around the house!
  I must admit I think they are pretty cute!


Now this one had a little glam and has found a place in my home. I had purchased a chennile bedspread and decided it was time to use it.

Then for some reason I got a little side-tracked and made a stocking.
The top has a row of roses that I am in love with.


Then I found a little pumpkin pattern and I decided to give it a try too.
But finally, I got back on track and worked on a few more owls.


This one has burlap wings  and will be a wonderful addition to a mantle! Do you have a favorite?

8 comments:

Robin said...

I especially love the chennile bedspread one!

The Charm of Home said...

Cute owls. I like the chennile one too! Lots of personality!
Sherry

cynthia lee designs said...

Cute owls!! Love the chenille one.

Cindy

Beehive Needleworks said...

Oh my, how very creative! Truth be told, it is much too difficult to pick a favourite...each one is splendid!
Hugs...
Judy

Unknown said...

Well, how can I not love owls? My last name is Wise! I have them all over my classroom! My favorite is the last burlap owl. I so love burlap! But they are all so fun!!!! Thank you for sharing them!

Love and hugs to you, dear!
Heather

The Farmers Daughter said...

What sweet owls! I like all of them. Owls were so popular back in the 60s. Now they seem to be coming back.
Thank you for joining Country Whites Weekend! We have some wonderful posts and yours was certainly one of them! Be sure and check back this Friday for the features!

Blessings from the Farmhouse,

Dru

Old Time Cindy said...

Happy Country Whites Weekend! Thank you kindly for embracing your country whites and sharing at our party. You certainly got your craft on. They are all great, but I like the little burlap owl the best.
Farmhouse hugs,
Cindy

Prims By The Water said...

What fun owls! Too cute!!! Janice