Tuesday, March 19, 2013

More owls and Much More



Dear Friends, I have yet another owl to share with you, this time it is not as glam but still fun. I am testing many different patterns before I settle on one that I like. This one is pretty cute and a nice size. I am debating on making one that has a flat bottom for sitting on a shelf so we will see how that goes!


This little, or rather large, bird is tangled in the green for a cute  way to display. I actually took him off my mantle for this picture.

And one more change. I have have added a little green. Not sure if you can tell but I am moving furniture and cleaning and changing and will share soon.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's adorable - and I think one with a flat bottom ( like mine ) sounds fantastic - they would look perfect sitting on a shelf or mantel!
XOX

My Colonial Home said...

Afternoon Dianntha,
Owls are certainly popular this year...we so many, many versions of them last week in the different shops.
Karen

Unknown said...

Dianntha,
Okay, now I can't decide which is my favorite- burlap or your one today! Sooooo adorable!!!! Every thing looks great, dear!

Love and hugs!
Heather

Liz said...

Such a cute little owl. I have seen a few different blogs that have owls high-lited in them. Will have to keep my eyes out to buy some.