Tuesday, March 26, 2013


Dear Friends,
  I am so excited for spring to arrive. I know that it is spring but with snow and cold it doesn't feel like spring just yet.
   The picture above reminds me of my Mom's flower gardens. She had such a magical touch when it came to growing flowers and plants of many kinds. When our cousins or neighbors would visit and just be in awe of her gardens. And best of all, she would share starts with all of us. We are so blessed to have starts in our gardens as a sweet memory of her.
   I have been so excited about Easter and I just found out today that another part of our family will be attend and believe it...as I am typing yet another says they are coming too! Now we will have a full house and that is just the way I like it!
   Spring cleaning continues and tomorrow I will do some of the baking and planning! Hope you are having a wonderful week.

4 comments:

Robin Leuschen said...

what a great memory of your Mom ! I'll bet you have tons of plants and flowers you started from hers...
sounds like the best kind of Easter !sooo..what do you make for a main dish ? All of my 6 adult kids and 8 grandkids will be here, ...good thing I have a huge whole ham ....lol..now to shop for the rest of the menu...
Enjoy your preparations !!
Robin

Primitive Stars said...

Morning, how touching....love that.....Sp ring Blessings Francine.

marly said...

After seeing this gorgeous display, I'm buying more yellow this year.

sweetvintageofmine said...

Have a wonderful Easter with family! It is nice to see some flowers..they are late this year..Blessings~~~Roxie