Sunday, March 17, 2013

Connecting with Followers

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

   I am signing up for bloglovin so I can follow all your blogs once our followers link is gone. I have a new link for you to click on at the top right of  my blog. Please feel free to click it so I can follow all of you and not miss what you are up to!
   
  On another note, I am still making owls. I am so happy that you liked the first ones because I have more to show you!
   My Desert Cottage has a wonderful blog on Bloglovin and why we need to put our ducks in a row. She explains it very well. I hope this helps each of you.

2 comments:

sweetvintageofmine said...

thanks for the info! Have a wonderful and blessed week! Roxie

Old Time Cindy said...

I was considering Bloglovin also. I'll head over to see what My Desert Cottage has to say. Thanks!
Farmhouse hugs,
Cindy