Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Peacock challenge complete



Robby over at Glory River Primitives http://gloryriverprimitives-robby.blogspot.com/ is having a challenge to use this primitive peacock and create something using that pattern. This is what I came up with. It is tea stained but I am not sure you can tell that by the picture. I am not sure where this will hang but for now it is at home by my fireplace mantle.
I also took some pictures of our first spring flowers but somehow the image was blank so I will have to post that later. So Robby, what do you think?

3 comments:

Robby said...

Love it Dianntha....I will snag the pic and post it on the blog. I love the peacock in different colours too. xxxRobby

Linda said...

What a cute peacock. fine stitchery. Linda

Meggie said...

Hey Dianntha: Glad your mom is on the mend. Hope you dad is OK after all his tests. Cute felt/wool eggs around the basket, great idea...one of the benefits to blogging...sharing ideas.