Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New doodles finished.

I wanted to share four little doodles that I finished today. I wanted to make a set of seasonal designs and when I saw the cute little primitive cat that Betty at Primitivebetty http://primitivebettys.blogspot.com/ offered for free I knew they were just what I was looking for. I also added a few touches from a design that Char at the Pickeled Pepper Patch offered. The summer design I put together using Bettys freebie and all in all...well...I love them. Stop by both blogs for great ideas. I have both of them in my blog list. Let me know what you think of them.







8 comments:

Linda said...

Love the cats Ann. I know my grandaughter would love them too . She has a new kitten. Long haired siamese. her name is juno.the cat that is.

This Country Girl said...

Very cute, Dianntha! Love the cat!

Tammy

primitivebettys said...

Those are all darling! Awesome works! Love how you made a whole set! :) Thank you for stitching and sharing. :)

WoolenSails said...

Love how they came out, very fun to have a set of them in different settings.

Debbie

Meggie said...

LOVE your doodles, Dianntha! What a sweet addition to anyone's home.

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Dianntha, What a sweet way to do up Betty's design. Love the 4 seasons. Great job!

At Home With Amy said...

These look very simple and clean and so nice. Will you be grouping them together somewhere?
Blessings,
AMY

Sabine said...

Very cute! I always love things made around the 4 seasons.