Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Crow basket hugger



I put together another little basket hugger. I finally put away the wool eggs and I thought I would make a crow...I am not overly pleased with it but I don't have time to work on it for another couple days day I went ahead and put it on the basket for now. I am not sure if it is the shape of the crow...or maybe I need more pennies but once I work on it I will post another picture to see what you think of it then.


My midde daughter and her bf made a wonderful wreath for me the other night. They came home with some kind of vine...twisted it so it had a heart in the middle and then into a wreath. They are so sweet.
I am going to start another stitchery project but not for another few days...I will be around to see what you all have been doing this week. Until then, be blessed

5 comments:

BittersweetPunkin said...

I still have my wool eggs out....the ones you made. :) I haven't done any projects lately but should be getting back in the swing of creating. We've had some wonderful weather finally....it's starting to feel like Spring.

I love the basket hugger, it's very unique!

~Tonja~ said...

Cute basket hugger...and how sweet of your DD and her BF to make the cute wreath for you...great job
Prim Blessings...
Tonja

My Colonial Home said...

Oh how adorable....I like your idea.
Karen

Tolentreasures said...

Love the wreath and love the baskets! Great items. Your daughter is so cute!

Cathy

Meggie said...

Good golly! I'm lazy for a few days, and you are as busy as a bee! What a sweet vine from dauther and BF. I actually like the old crow hugger.