Monday, April 20, 2009

I ate chocolate today....


I ate chocolate today. I buried my friend today. Chocolate was my tribute to her...my way of saying that I know she would want us to enjoy life even as she passes away.
I ate chocolate because I know that in this I am celebrating all those funny times, all those slumber parties, all those little jokes...our school days. I do not say good-bye dear friend I say I will see you again...and until then I will think of you often, I will watch your little girl grow up...and I will miss you. Blessings to each of you.

5 comments:

~Tonja~ said...

Just sending you big {{HUGS}} and blessings today...
Prim Blessings...
Tonja

Farm Field Primitives said...

So sorry for your loss. May your wonderful memories keep her close until that day when you are together again.

Meggie said...

I, too, had a piece of chocolate today in memory of Ruth.

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

I'm sorry to read the sad news about your friend. But I'm sure she is smilin' down on you because your chose to celebrate her life. :> )
~Karin

BittersweetPunkin said...

Dianntha, I am soo sorry to hear about your friend. My prayers will be with you and her family.
Hugs,
Robin