Friday, October 10, 2008

Pumpkins and things




I've been working on a few decorations for my mantle. They actually have more stitching on them than you can see. They were easy to make and the girls loved the weird pumpkins. I have a few more things to make but I didn't know if I should start on some for Christmas instead??
I worked on painting the kitchen ceiling. It took three coats to make it look even. My kitchen is a 15 by 15 so it took a while to get that done. I am too tired to do much clean-up tonight so for now the kitchen is a little messy but tomorrow is another day. I'll be by to visit. Until then be blessed.

5 comments:

simple~needs said...

i started on christmas this past week. i want to get a jump on things this year. :)
have a great weekend!
kim
p.s. would you paint my kitchen too?? :)

Meggie said...

Don't forget to take time to enjoy this wonderful autumn season.

~Judy~ said...

I just love that cat and the pumpkins. Did you get a pattern from somewhere or did you make it up? They're wonderful!

Priscilla said...

Hi, I do like the unusual pumpkins! They look realy cozy country.... I am also debating wether to make more autumn decor or leave them now and start the christmas ones? Ill see you again soon,looking forward to seeing your christmas crafts!

Priscilla x

Gettysburg Homestead said...

So cute!!! Great job!!!