Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I've been tagged

Ashley at Passion for Prims tagged me. Here are the rules.

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here is my list.
1. Well...I am having a hard time finding something interesting about myself to write.
2. I like to stay busy even when I am tired.
3. I detest painting even though it seems like that is all I do.
4. I put up my Christmas tree before Thanksgiving because my sisters like it better when it is up...so all my Thanksgiving decorations are down by then.
5. I Hate going to the doctor and we fight over me taking a flu shot each year.
6. I adore my children but want them to be independent even though I find it hard to let them go.
7. I can not teach my children to drive...it makes me so nervous!lol
Now I am suppose to tag 7 more people so here we go...
Well...instead if you want to join the fun go ahead and copy the tag and leave a comment so I can come and read your seven things!!! Until then, be blessed.

No comments: