Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Mr. Frosty


I made this snowman last night and I think he is so adorable. He was quick and easy. If you use Need'l Love patterns then you will already know him. I use a lot of their patterns and I am never disappointed with any of them. I must admit that I had a star to go on his shoulder but to tell you the truth I thought it made him look like a sheriff! LOL Hope you enjoy Mr. Frosty...he is now on top of my cabinets and will remain there for the duration of winter. Until next time, be blessed.

4 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

He's really cute, Dianntha! He looks right at home there! I love snowmen!

I can't seem to find your email address and I wanted to talk to you about the sticky residue! Can you email me from my profile or the other email address you have?

Have a great day!
Tammy

kari and kijsa said...

He is so cute!

Just stopping by to wish you the happiest of Halloweens!

blessings,

kari & kijsa

Linda said...

Oh, Frosty is sooo cute, I love him and your cross stitch turned out adorable too.

Happy Halloween...Hugs, Linda

Priscilla said...

Hi, i see you have started on christmas deoor! the snowman is cute!! I hope you had a good halloween....

Priscilla x