Friday, July 11, 2008

A recipe gone wrong


I found this apple recipe and just couldn't resist trying it....it was easy to make and looked wonderful but..it really didn't taste that good. I baked it then topped it with carmal. It was okay but it needed maybe crisp on top or marshmellows or whipped topping. Something was missing so I guess this recipe will not be repeated.
Thanks to all of you for your kind suggestions. I will check out more colors then let you know when I do a test strip.
I spent most of the day in the flower gardens. We are headed to Williamsburg, VA on Sunday for 6 days of rest.The girls are packed but I will do that tomorrow. DH has to work so this time we will be leaving him behind...I will miss him. He works so hard it seems he probably needed a vacation worse than any of us.
It is suppose to be very hot here tomorrow so I am hoping to spend much of the day inside...after I mow the front yard.
Well, not much more going on than that so until next time be blessed.

No comments: