Thursday, July 31, 2008

Day 2


Well, thing seem to be going quite quickly. The two workers seem to be able to tolerate very hot temperatures for long periods of time. I helped my dad put dirt around the back of the building today but then forgot to get a pick of our work so I will show that tomorrow.
I spent the rest of the day working at that dumb rental but I did run the add so we are very close to having it completed also. Tomorrow we are having another load of stone delivered to put in my garden building so that we can begin to level it preperation for cement.
I am taking my Mother to see her heart doctor tomorrow so please pray that nothing has gone wrong...and I want to double check her medications too.
I am really exhaused so I am going to rest before I head to bed...be blessed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, things really *are* moving quickly. I'm impressed, actually. Things are looking good, and I do hope you had a great night's sleep.

Take care,
Susan

the said...

You guys are moving very fast, maybe I could hire you all to finish my bathroom project ?!! LOL
Have a great weekend !
Stephanie