Friday, November 25, 2011

Christmas decorating begins! (soon)

So the Christmas season is here.  Now that work is out of the way for a few days I guess it is time to begin the transformation of our home for the season. Tomorrow I will drag out the tree from the basement and start decorating it from top to bottom....what fun we will have! I love old vintage ornaments and I will carefully dig them out.
Later in the day we are planning another Thanksgiving dinner..with some of my family. It will be nice to be together again.
There will be cookies and hot chocolate to help us set the stage but for tonight I will rest and relax. Tomorrow will be here quickly. Blessings to each of you.

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

yay its that time of year again! Cant wait to see your tree. Hope you are having fun decorating xx Priscilla