Monday, September 28, 2009

Homecoming....




Thought I would share a few pics of the girls in their dresses. As you can see, Delaney didn't take the tags off of her dress until her date arrived...she thought he might be a no show...lol. But all went well and everyone had a good night dancing and laughing.
Our girls are home schooled but they get to go to homecoming when invited by a student..so they were both delighted to get to go and get a taste of a school dance..what I noticed were the police stationed at each door..??? Now..we are talking a very small school with less that 400 in the 9-12 grades. Just a little hometown school...I guess safety is good but it does make you rethink where your kids are.
I did get to work on my Noah's cross stitch...i will post a pic tomorrow. Be blessed.

3 comments:

Janene said...

How beautiful!
That is so funny about leaving the tags on until the date arrives...good idea thought!
Strange about the police...safty is good...but when does it go too far...especially for such a small school!

Farmchick said...

Lovely! Glad they could enjoy the dance.... :) Stop over for a visit!

Leeland said...

I can't believe Delaney did this! They're both beautiful!
I 've just posted on my blog and plugged towards yours. I sooo love your autumn home, I wish everyone could see it and congratulate you...
Hugs,
Lili