Sunday, December 8, 2013

What a Wonderful Time of the Year.


We have closed our doors on the second day of our second sale. Our opening days were a big success and we saw so many happy faces. What a blessing to have our building filled with smiles and laughter!
  We carried packages and loaded cars. God is good.
We are spending the day going to church, resting and spending time with family. Christmas is so close and I am enjoying the season. A season of hope. A season of love.   Tomorrow I must begin my Christmas shopping and the stockings need to be hung.
But for today I am going to be thankful for all I have...family, friends, love.
What a wonderful time of year.We have not forgotten the reason for the season! We are basking in the glow.
Merry Christmas dear friends.

2 comments:

cynthia lee designs said...

Yes...it is a wonderful time of the year. I'm trying to take it all in and enjoy every moment of it.
blessings,
Cindy

Beehive Needleworks said...

Such glistening enchantment! Wishing you and your loved ones a holiday season filled with peace and love.
Warmly,
Judy