Sunday, October 30, 2011

Two New Projects Started for Day 30

 I am starting a new project that I found on the internet.One Lucky Day has an interesting advent calendar and they are selling the parts and pieces if you want to make one on your own. Since it was my birthday a few days ago my dh said to pick something out that I wanted and my first thought was...this!
 Today my eldest decided to help me separate all the pieces into bags and I will tell you that it took us about 2 hours to get this task completed. We had a great time laughing and figuring it all out. I was so thankful for her help!
I had also decided to start to make the rosette wreath that I have been seeing all over the internet. I went looking for paper and I found my old childhood book that had lots of pages missing. I thought it might be fun to use it so I have just gotten started. All I can say is the paper is very brittle and this is going to be time consuming but then...who cares!!! It is started! Blessings to each of you..we are now on day 30!!

No comments: