Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall Mantle for day 11

   The great thing about writing about the 31 days of Whimsy is that it really doesn't matter what I am writing about...it is freeing! I did switch out my mantle a while back. This is the fall version and below is the summer version. I love to make the wool wall hangings and I am not sure how they will fit into a new vintage decorating scheme but I want them to stay so I will have to make it work.
 I would love to  do a make over on my fire place but I don't think this is the time to be making any decisions that I might now be able to live with later...ssssooooo. Sometimes in the midst of grief you do things you would not normally do but  I think I could live with stripping the wall paper off my foyer and I am thinking about seriously just doing it!!
Sometimes when hubby comes home he just stands and looks at what I have started and shakes his head. You would think he would be use to it by now!
  I am off to work now but I will be around to visit you later this evening! We are having such beautiful weather I wish I could enjoy it! Have a blessed day.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Looks like you're having fun and keeping busy!