Wednesday, January 28, 2009

.winter wonderland....again


Yes..that says 8 1/2 inches so far....more to come yet today. They are saying 10 by the time it stops.




Yes, we were next in line for the winter storm that so many of you already have... I tryed to get a few pics but I am not sure they show how much snow we really have. It is suppose to snow until 4pm so we could get even more. Yesterday you could see the bare pavement so that will give you a little idea about the snow amounts.
We are about to reach snow the 3rd snowest January on record...should I say yeah...or not?
Be are going to spend time together watching a movie with some hot chocolate and pop corn...come on over...if you can get here. Be blessed.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

It's very bad here now too, tree's are popping and cracking all around us. We might lose power which won't be fun with the 3 kids and there is no way I could drive to my Mom's in town.

Stay warm!

Anonymous said...

Stay warm and thanks for stopping in to say HI!!

Many Blessings and have a GREAT DAY!!

Lori

Terry said...

I'm in southwestern Oh, and it finally stopped at noon here today. We ended up with 8 in. with ice in between. Lots of accidents, so I'm glad I didn't have to get out in it.

A movie and hot chocolate sounds wonderful!
Terry

BittersweetPunkin said...

WOW! That's a LOT of snow!

We only got 1 inch yesterday but it's all gone now.

Have fun!
Robin

Farmchick said...

Been there done that!! lol It is nice at first but it gets tiring after awhile if you have to be somewhere!! Enjoy and stay warm!!

Linda said...

The snow pictures are so pretty, you are in a Winter wonder land. Sounds like you are warm and cozy enjoy your movie... thanks for the invite, but I think I'll have to take a "snow" check..hugs, Linda

Cottage Contessa said...

Sweetie, I hope you are all going ok over there with your winter storm! Oh but how that cold snow looks so wonderful right now as I sit here sweltering through a tropical heatwave! Would you like to swap, if only for a little while??? lol Wishing you a lovely week Dianntha!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)