Thursday, September 18, 2008

Small pumpkin harvest

This is the small crop of pumpkins we grew this year. Do you remember the crop we had last year? Well, with no rain for the last few months I am very happy that we have any this year. I hope all our customers from last year will not be too sad but next year we will try again.


At the lessig household it seems that you can't just work on one project but you must get ready for the next project at the same time...so as you can see our new windows for our home have arrived. What you are seeing is 12 new windows for the downstairs of our home. We still have 7 more on the back porch then we can get the ones for the uspstairs....looks like a lot of work to me. Dh thought he was going to sit each window in the house infront of the one that it replaces...huh...no..twelve windows in my way all day long...no thanks. The garage will work just fine. LOL




Have a good Friday!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are some nice pumpkins you got there. It looks a lot better then my pumpkin patch that I think has maybe 4 pumpkins growing on it LOL Hey but at least my gourds are doing pretty good this year!! Have a good weekend!

Meggie said...

Love the white colored pumpkins! I'm with you Dianntha, no way would I want 12 windows sitting around the house getting in the way.

Priscilla said...

Your crop of pumpkins look great! I am hoping to get my hands on some soon, although I have to wait for the shops to stock them...

Linda said...

Dianntha, Happy Autumn to you....your pumpkins are so pretty, that a neat picture....next year I'm going to try my hand at growing some. Hugs, Linda

Gettysburg Homestead said...

My sister just brought over some pumpkins on Saturday for me. I can't wait to get started decorating with them.

Mary

Cottage Contessa said...

Hi Dianntha sweetie, just catching up on your blog, and wow you guys have been busy! Your pumpkins look good, I love love love pumpkin. The county fair sounds like it was a lot of fun, and by the looks of it your handsome hubby did a good job of being auctioneer too! I hope you are enjoying the Fall weather, and don't over work yourself too much with that long chore list! Wishing you a wonderful week my dear friend!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)