Friday, June 20, 2008

Mom's flowers

It has been another busy week but the shed is finally almost finished...I will post a pick of that later. I am tired and I am ready to have this project completed so we can start another. I did go today and choose a new pair of glasses and sun glasses I can't wait for them to come in. Here are the pics of my Mom's garden so see what you think.

Once I had a smoke tree similar to Mom's but our dog chewed it off at the trunk.
It really is beautiful against the garage wall.


This is a picture of my Mom's mailbox with her ever-growing buttercups. I don't have any of these so I will have to get a start soon.


2 comments:

Cottage Contessa said...

Hi sweetie, it sounds like you have been run off your feet with all these projects! It feels good to get so much accomplished though doesn't it. Love your mum's buttercups, so pretty! Hope you're able to have a lovely relaxing weekend Dianntha!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Priscilla said...

I have never seen so many buttercups, usually I have just seen them growing wild scattered in a field, they look great at your mothers house! I havnt read the gooseberyy patch book, but I have seen them online, very cute abd wonderful recipes!

Have a great week