Friday, November 28, 2014

Christmas Decorating Is Started

The Christmas decorations have been started. I think a while back I shared a picture of this cabinet when I was going to paint it in the foyer. Well, after painting it with two coats of the wrong color, I then had to paint it three coats of the right color. But finally it has been moved into the living room and I love it. I did not get a picture before I started but I guess you can kinda see it anyways. I am using a lot of black and red this year.
I love the way it looks even though I am not done yet.
I am enjoying decorating our home but it doesn't sparkle near as much as the shop. I am hoping to finish the living room this week.

Our tree is up and decorated...it is so much better in person. Won't you come for a visit?

No comments: