Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Remembering and Continuing

This is not a picture of our weather today. This was a few days ago before the snow.  I am sharing it because I am feeling nostalgic and sad. Today is my Mother's birthday. She chose  my little building for me back in 2008. She loved the porch and knew it was just what I needed.
The sky was just so beautiful and I believed I could see an angel in the left cloud. My Mom's love and devotion is always with me and I know that the day is coming that we will be together again. Until then I will continue to love my family just as she loved me. I will celebrate our victories and grieve the losses.
  As a believer in Jesus I know that our time on earth is just the beginning of our long journey.  I believe that our actions effect the outcome of our life. I will take my life lessons and teach  them to my children. I will love unconditionally just as my Mother did...no matter the circumstances. I am blessed by her and I have wonderful memories of all the time we were together. Happy Birthday Mom, we will meet again in Heaven.

3 comments:

katia said...

huges...i'm sure your mum is watching over you..

bettyj said...

Sweet post and yes we that believe know we will see our loved ones again.That gets us through. I have been missing loved one the last few days too. Tis the season. I feel we have to live every moment to the fullest, just the way they would want us to.

Unknown said...

Yes, I see the angel with arms wide open. Today's Our Daily Bread was about that very thing. No more pain, no more sorrow. To walk with The Lord and all of the fellow believers. Ahhhh. What a treasure. Hugs, dear friend. Big hugs indeed...