Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Working on the Sale

I am working on items for our next sale. This sale is December 6 and 7th and we are calling it Christmas at Vyntage Barn. I have been working on furniture pieces and other craft items. We have been to a few sales but mostly I am working on items that are in my shed.
This large JOY is so awesome. I want to keep it for myself! I know someone will take it home.
What a cute centerpiece. This cute white pine cone will make a big impression.
   I also wanted to share a picture of my Mom's Christmas cactus. This is the first time it has bloomed since she went to Heaven. I feel so blessed and I know she would smile if she would see it!

3 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

Good luck with your open house..the pics look wonderful! Janice

cynthia lee designs said...

Wishing you another great sale! Love the word JOY...and I agree that someone will take it home.
hugs,
Cindy

Cheri said...

Have enjoyed looking at all your shop pics. Would love to know where you are located at. I'm from Central Ohio. Always looking for new places to shop.
Cheri