Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom!

Missing Mom on her birthday. I sometimes get that feeling in the pit of my stomach, that feeling that it is impossible to have another holiday without her. That feeling that she will pull in the driveway again. She would come walking up the sidewalk and pull a few weeds along the way. She would send one of the girls to pick up Mc Donalds cheeseburgers. She would laugh and cry with us. I get that feeling that I just talked to her and yet it has been so long. I get that feeling that I want to stop and I have to go....sometimes I just don't know how time goes on without her.
 Happy Birthday, Mom. I know we would have been together today. We are together in spirit.

1 comment:

sweetvintageofmine said...

Beautiful lady, beautiful pic! Yes, Happy Birthday....Blessings~~~Roxie