Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Preparations are Being Made!


I have been working on my Christmas decorations. This is a picture of my back porch. On Thanksgiving I put the desserts on the porch so the area all together and easy to get to. We are expecting about 25 people this year and we are more than excited!!!
The buckeyes are ready and frozen! The cookies and baked and frozen. The turkey and ham are also frozen. I am on my way to being ready for Thanksgiving!!
  On another note, I am working every day on the next sale too. This year I was invited to decorate the window at the Chamber of Commerce so Vyntage Barn is taking off! I am so blessed!

2 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Morning, looking great and yummy, Francine.

Gumbo Lily said...

Good for you being so well-prepared! I'm taking a side dish and buns to Thanksgiving. All the kids are away this Thanksgiving. Wishing you all the best.