Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Priming More Furniture



Yesterday I decided to start the priming process. I primed for the better part of the day. This is the top to a hutch that will be going into my craft room. I am so excited to get some paint on it and see it come to life. But it will be a few days since my sister has asked me to come for a visit for most of the rest of the week.
Remember the black hutch I showed you a few days ago? Well, the make-over on it has started also. Black just no longer works in my home so priming, priming.
And when Hubby got home from work he helped me start to prime my craft room. It was so hot because that dumb air conditioner stopped working! But we finished half the room so I feel as though it was a successful day! I have a lot to do!

2 comments:

Joy/The Olde Farmhouse said...

Hi Ohio Farm Girl: There must be something in the air...black no longer is a staple in my house either. I am going for a cleaner, lighter look. You do good work...priming is sooo boring, please show us the finished hutch in your craft room. I always wanted one in mine but, alas, that never happened. {{HUGS}}
Joy

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

One TALENTED woman!!!