Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A Cute little Finish

 Hello Friends, I am so loving these little handles. They seem like they just belong on this piece I finished yesterday! Choosing the handles is the most delightful part. I will be looking for handles with a little glam very soon and then I will show the other pieces I have done.
  I spent the day at IKEA today with a dear friend, this was my first trip and I can see why everyone is so in love with it! I purchased a few things but will share them another day.
 I have this little bird on a nest that will be at the sale. I painted some glitter on it and then as a little surprise I put some shiny stars on the inside too! Everything is seals so you get all the glitter and fun but none of the mess. This is the only one on the sale!
I have been working like a mad person on the craft room so I will share the pictures as soon as I get things set up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What beautiful knobs - amazing what the " right " ones do for a piece of furniture!!!
And loving that little bird on a nest!
XOXO